The Institute estimates the training needs of the cadets and security personnel through providing them with various training programs and workshops in line with modern training vision. It also provides the necessary skills to perform their services. That is through:
1. Accrediting periodical training plans of the institute.
2. Following up implementing work programs connected with the objectives and strategies of the institute.
3. Developing training programs and improving the outcomes.
4. Monitoring exams, controlling their management, analyzing results, and following correction measures.
5. Evaluating training programs, determining and processing weakness points and enhancing the strong ones.
6. Following up the impact of training programs and their outcome in the security institutions (feedback)